Operating Experience Report
To create the Operating Experience Report:
- Define your search criteria as discussed in the following help panel: Specify New Database Search Criteria
- Click the Save This Search Criteria as a Profile command button to save your search profile, as discussed in the following help panel: Saving your Search Profile. If you are using a saved search profile, select the profile from the Available Profiles selection box.
- Click the Finished Searching, Go to the Report Options command button to go to the Report Options page.
- Select the Operating Experience report from the Report Type selection box.
- Click the Prepare Report command button.
The report will be generated, as shown in the sample below:
This report lists by report number all Occurrence Reports that match your search criteria, and provides details concerning the event. The Operating Experience Report includes but is not limited to the following information: