OR Download Report
To create the OR Download Report:
- Define your search criteria as discussed in the following help panel: Specify New Database Search Criteria
- Click the Save This Search Criteria as a Profile command button to save your search profile, as discussed in the following help panel: Saving your Search Profile. If you are using a saved search profile, select the profile from the Available Profiles selection box.
- Click the Finished Searching, Go to the Report Options command button to go to the Report Options page.
- Select the OR Download report from the Report Type selection box.
- Click the Prepare Report command button.
The OR Download report will be generated, as shown in the sample below:
This report allows you to download any ORPS report that matches your search criteria and save it to a file. To save the report, click File/Save as from your browser's main menu. Choose .txt (text) for your file format, enter a file name, and click Save.
ORPS Help Table of Contents
ORPS Help Index |