OR List Report
To create the OR List Report:
- Define your search criteria as discussed in the following help panel: Specify New Database Search Criteria
- Click the Save This Search Criteria as a Profile command button to save your search profile, as discussed in the following help panel: Saving your Search Profile. If you are using a saved search profile, select the profile from the Available Profiles selection box.
- Click the Finished Searching, Go to the Report Options command button to go to the Report Options page.
- Select the OR List report from the Report Type selection box.
- Click the Prepare Report command button.
The OR List report will be generated, as shown in the sample below:
This report lists all OR Numbers that match your search criteria along with their subjects and titles
ORPS Help Table of Contents
ORPS Help Index |