OR Subject Report
To create the OR Subject Report:
- Define your search criteria as discussed in the following help panel: Specify New Database Search Criteria
- Click the Save This Search Criteria as a Profile command button to save your search profile, as discussed in the following help panel: Saving your Search Profile. If you are using a saved search profile, select the profile from the Available Profiles selection box.
- Click the Finished Searching, Go to the Report Options command button to go to the Report Options page.
- Select the OR Subject report from the Report Type selection box.
- Click the Prepare Report command button.
The OR Subject report will be generated, as shown in the sample below:
This report lists by subject all Occurrence Reports that match your search criteria.
ORPS Help Table of Contents
ORPS Help Index |