OR Summary Report
To create the OR Summary Report:
- Define your search criteria as discussed in the following help panel: Specify New Database Search Criteria
- Click the Save This Search Criteria as a Profile command button to save your search profile, as discussed in the following help panel: Saving your Search Profile. If you are using a saved search profile, select the profile from the Available Profiles selection box.
- Click the Finished Searching, Go to the Report Options command button to go to the Report Options page.
- Select the OR Summary report from the Report Type selection box.
- Click the Prepare Report command button.
The OR Summary report will be generated, as shown in the sample below:
This report lists by subject all Occurrence Reports that match your search criteria, and provides a summary of the event. Also included in this report are the Report Number, Facility Name, Category, Report Type, Discovery Date, and Report Date.
ORPS Help Table of Contents
ORPS Help Index |