To create reports from a saved profile:
- Select a search profile from the Available Profiles list on the ORPS Save Search Criteria (Profiles) screen.
- Click the Finished Searching, Go To Report Options command button located at the bottom of the screen.
To create reports from a newly created search:
- Define search criteria using either the OR Number Search or the Specify New Database Criteria page.
- Click the Finished Searching, Go To Report Options button.
The ORPS Report Options screen will be displayed, as shown below:
ORPS Report Options Page
- Select a report type from the Report Type scrolling list. The Report Type drop-down menu will be displayed, as shown below:
To view information about each of these report types, select the appropriate link: OR List, Subject, Summary, History, User Defined, Distributions, Generic Lag, Operating Experience, and OR Download.
- Select the sort order of the report (OR Number, Date, Ascending, or Descending).
- Select the number of reports that can be displayed per page (the default is 20 reports).
- Click the Prepare Report button. The report will be displayed on the screen.
Creating User Defined Reports
Creating Distribution Reports
ORPS Help Table of Contents
ORPS Help Index |